1. What makes Hope's Cookies so special?
2. Do you give discounts for large orders?
3. How long will Hope's Cookies retain their quality and freshness?
4. How should I store the cookies I don't eat immediately?
5. Can I freeze Hope's Cookies and thaw them out in a month or so?
6. Where is your retail location and what are your operating hours?
7. Do you franchise?
8. Who can I contact if I have a problem with my order?
9. Can I specify an exact shipping date?
10. What days do you ship?
11. How quickly is an order processed once placed on-line or over the phone?
12. What are your approximate delivery times of the day?
13. Where do you ship to?
14. Where do you ship from?
15. What time zone do you ship from?
16. Can you bill my company for company orders?
17. Do you establish in house company accounts?
18. Do you sell your cookie dough?
19. Can I choose the different cookie flavors in each gift package?
20. What is your freshness guarantee?
21. How do I know my order was received at your company online?
22. If I don't hear from the person I sent the cookies to, can I trace the package?
23. Where can I get a free brochure or catalogue?
24. Where can I find nutritional information or a list of ingredients?
25. I have allergy concerns.
26. Can I get a discounted shipping rate when I send 4 DZ or more cookies to the same address?
Our all natural, all butter cookies have no preservatives and no additives. NO TRANS FAT! We use only the finest ingredients that money can buy. They are up-to-the-minute fresh and we give each cookie our very own "Hope's Personal Touch." Each order is baked specifically for you; gift packaged with your personal message, suited to your individual needs. Our staff takes pride in every order we produce no matter what size.
Yes, discounts are given for orders where the cookie total (not including shipping) Is over $750.00.
If our cookies are stored in an airtight container or bag they should remain fresh tasting for 5 to 6 days. We do not use any preservatives and for most of our customers, once they taste our cookies this is really no problem since they don't last longer than a few days at most.
We don't suggest refrigeration; but, if you choose to do so; it will not lessen their taste.
Yes, you can freeze them and thaw them out at a later date. A food saver device works best.
See our Store page for all details regarding our Rosemont location.
Call our toll free Cookie Line at 1.888.COOKIE-9, or our local number at 610-272-5056.
Yes, and we will do our best to accommodate you and make sure your shipment arrives in a timely manner.
We ship Nationwide Monday through Thursday. No shipping on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Orders are processed within 24 hours if placed on our shipping days (See FAQ 10 above.) Orders placed on Thursday will ship our next shipping day, the following Monday
It varies depending on UPS scheduling in your location.
Anywhere in the United States, with the exception of PO Boxes & APO Addresses.
We ship from our King of Prussia, PA.
Eastern Time Zone.
Yes, and the order will be processed when we receive your check.
Yes. To get started, contact us at 610-272-5056.
Yes. Individual consumers can buy our dough in our Rosemont, PA retail location, but we do not ship our dough to consumers since it requires refrigeration. For bulk commercial wholesale shipments please see our Wholesale Cookie Dough page.
Yes, or you can allow us to assort them for you by checking “assorted” when you get to that step during your ordering process.
We guarantee our cookies are shipped within a few hours after they are baked.
You will see a Thank You confirmation on your screen and UPS will send an email confirmation with the tracking number.
Yes, simply go to UPS.com and enter the tracking number provided for you in the UPS confirmation e-mail. You can also always call 610-272-5056 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
All of our cookie packages are now on-line so we no longer print a brochure or catalogue.
Nutritional and a list of ingredients for our cookies can be obtained by email - email@example.com
Our products are produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy and wheat.
Yes! If you have 4 DZ or more cookies going to the same address call us for a discounted UPS rate. 1.888.COOKIE-9 (1.888.266.5439)